Achievement Beyond Regulatory Approval – Design for Commercial Success
Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Free Parking are included.
The Life Sciences Collaborative presents its inaugural event designed to provide insights on creating value as you evolve your technology from intellectual property strategy through commercial success planning with strategies for sustained financing. Today’s successful entrepreneurs are employing parallel development paths, targeting multiple market entry scenarios, and creating success, using market based planning in all aspects of the lifecycle. This program showcases panelists who have experienced significant learnings during these phases of growth, managed through them, strategically leveraged partners, raised capital and executed to deliver sustained value. The event will be conducted in a conversational, armchair setting. The target audience is entrepreneurs and senior leaders from start-up and emerging pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
- 07:00 - 08:00
- Registration and Networking
- 08:00 - 08:15
- 08:15 - 09:30
- Design for Market Protection: Intellectual Property Strategy Planning
- -> Developing a strong intellectual property strategy. -> Retaining freedom to operate support. -> Maintaining international strategy plans.
- 09:30 - 09:45
- 09:45 - 11:00
- Design for Market Success: Commercial Strategy Planning
- Defining market facing data Strategizing reimbursement & commercial planning to inform. ->Labeling requirements. -> Clinical study designs. -> Healthcare economic outcomes. -> Pricing targets
- 11:00 - 11:15
- 11:15 - 12:45
- Design for Investment: Financing Each Stage
- Sustaining investments through financing strategies from -> Seed capital -> Mid-stage -> Strategic investors -> Non-profit partners
- 12:45 - 01:00
- Closing Remarks
- 01:00 - 02:00
- Lunch and Networking
Robert RadiePresident & CEO, Egalet